2013 Spring Collections, Alexander McQueen, Bo Beep, CHanel, children under dress, Christian Dior, Christmas Story Lamp, Couture, fashion, funny, Gerlan Jeans, Haute couture, haute couture fashion, haute couture fashion paris, Jean Paul Gaultier, little bo peep, Louis Vuitton, mcqueen spring, New Year, Pepto Bismol, Runway, Sorrynotsorry, style, ziggy stardust
With the start of the New Year, the fashion will surely be unforgettable in all of our favorite Spring 2013 Couture Collections. Sadly, though, these delicate works of arts are… sad. We share with you some of the most ridiculous runway looks in all of the fashion land.
1. Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2013 Runway Collection
30 years late for the homage to Ziggy Stardust. Sorrynotsorry.
We can see why you’re unhappy, though.
2. Gerlan Jeans 2013 Spring Runway Collection
Oh dear, it seems the Pepto Bismol bottle has sprouted wings!
Did someone say, “Powerpuff Girls?”
“Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope.”
3. Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2013 Runway
Come here and lie down for a minute… Let me find my game pieces. Check mate!
4. Chanel Spring/Summer 2013
The poor girl seems to have lost the rest of her bicycle. At least she still has the tire and saddlebag, though.
She doesn’t need a bike lock because no criminal will want to steal her purse.
5. Alexander McQueen Spring/Summer 2013
Hasn’t this been done before?
6. Christian Dior Spring/Summer 2013
Little Bo Peep lost her sheep and Christian Dior lost his marbles.
7. Another Jean Paul Gaultier from his Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2013′
“I fell off the wedding cake and hatched babies.”
8. Eric Tibusch’s Spring Couture
Naked is the new fabulous.
9. Versace Atelier Couture Spring/Summer 2013
Barney goes to the rave.
Thanks for the laughs, “designers.” Happy Spring 2013!
- Photos: Spring Summer 2013 Haute Couture fashion – Paris (photos.mercurynews.com)
- Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture Spring 2013 (fashionising.com)
- Chanel Haute Couture Spring 2013 (fashionising.com)